Thursday, January 3, 2008

Adjusting well...



....so after a week my body is adjusting well and starting to get close to a regular eating schedule. I've been slightly hungry about 7:30ish the last 2 morning and opted for a cappuccino as opposed to breakfast, probably not the healthy choice but it was my choice. Was hungry at lunch yesterday and its 11:15 and my tummy is rumbling already, which is good except I left my lunch at home. I need to go get gas, so I may grab a little something while i'm out getting gas. anyways...all is well and God's grace has definitely been sufficient for me. He never ceases to amaze me.

Not much going on today, I'm at work and wishing I wasn't, but oh well I gotta do it, so I might as well smile while I am. I am going shopping this evening. I have to get Hannah's birthday present and also pick up a few items for an event in February while we are out and I think Rocky is wanting to do a quick driveby at Bass Pro. Although those never really are just drivebys...they tend to last longer than expected for some reason or another and men talk about women shopping, give them a huge building with lots of testosterone, stuffed dead animals and mega amounts of flannel and camoflauge and they turn into women pretty darn quick.

I just printed some pictures from Hannah and I making Christmas cookies, hopefully I can get some paper and do a layout for the first 2008 challenge at ASF (A Scrappin Friendsy).


That's all for now, maybe I'll post more later, we'll see.

No comments: