Thursday, January 10, 2008

Favorite Colors

Do you have a favorite color? What is your favorite color? How did you choose that favorite color or why is that your favorite color. Don't ask why I am thinking about this, but not long ago somebody asked me "what is your favorite color"? Since high school I've always responded purple and yellow. And now I don't even remember why. So I began to think about what my favorite color is and wasn't even sure how to figure it out. How odd is that? Why do we have to have a favorite color and what difference does it really make. Well, either way it nagged at me for a bit and I was like well let's see, I'll go through all of my scrapbook layouts and see what color I gravitate to most often. Well, come to find out most of my stuff is comprised of the many shades of red. There is a lot of blues and greens also but they just didn't sit right at my favorite color. So, now when asked I will tell you that Red is my favorite color.

I do realize that this is a very superfluos random post for the day, but that is just the kind of day I have had. I'm tired of politics and the unsettledness surrounding the politics that surround my place of employment and I am also really tired of dealing with the weather and all of the phone calls we get when the weather is bad. But thankfully the weahter has cleared out and in about 20 minutes I'll be getting to leave and go home and spend a wonderful evening with my wonderful husband. I love his nights off.

Nuff said for today.

No comments: