Friday, January 18, 2008

I love 3 day weekends...

....and I'm more than ready for this one. In case you were wondering where I have been (due to lack of posting the past few days) it has been crazy here in the dungeon this week. The drama, the politics, the change in time to get off has made for a week of to much work, to much stress and not a lot of time for posting long drawn out ramblings.

They are predicting a possible dusting of snow overnight, but I'll believe it when I see it and although I know that all of my fellow tri-county area folks would love to see some snow, I personally would prefer not having to work on my 3 day weekend.

Can't wait to get home, the challenge this week at ASF is a layout about yourself that has at least TEN sentences that start with "I'm Not". I have paper, picture and all of my sentences and I just found a great sketch to boot. So I'm ready to go home and do some scrappin.

Only 1.5 hours to go, but now that I have a moment to myself and its relatively calm and quiet here I think I'm going to read the newspaper. Have a great weekend, I'll post my layout when I get it done and take a picture of it.

No comments: