Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Check my chart...

....today is weigh in day and I was pleasantly surprised to have lost 1 pound this past week. If you've been keeping up and reading you would know that I was concerned about the possibility of having been a bit lax with my portions and maybe not losing and possibly gaining. I am thankful that I did manage to lose 1 pound. But, let me say that it didn't make me any less certain that I must still maintain small portions to continue losing.

Another exciting thing, when I looked in the mirror this morning I could actually tell that I had lost some weight, just in my face, but hey that is a step in the right direction.

Not to much going on today, I actually did some filing that I've been putting off for way to long. But, now its done and my space is much more clean looking. Why is it no matter how neatly you stack papers they still look messy?

2 comments:

Braxton's Mommy said...

GREAT JOB ROBIN!!!! WAY TO GO!!! Keep up the good work and we will get there!! One pound it one pound and every little one counts!! YEAH!!!

Braxton's Mommy said...

Thanks for the comments!! The Biggest Loser DVD is at Wal Mart for 9.96 its two seperate ones I just have the Cardio one.