Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Home with the Crud..

Ick.....just returned from the doctor's office and I officially have the crud. Thankfully it wasn't strep or the flu. He just told me to take some mucinex or claritin d. He did give me some samples for my thyroid meds till the bloodwork comes back. Anyways I've been home with the crud for 2 days and will go back to work on Friday..might as well take another day to really feel better and know that I won't be passing any germies around the office. Drives me batty when people come to work sick and don't think about those around them that might end up that way.

On a good note, I lost another pound this week. Puts me at -17!!!! I'm going to lounge in front of the TV now.

1 comment:

Braxton's Mommy said...

Aw man Robin I hate that you are sick.. I hope you get to feeling better. WAY TO GO on the the 1 more pound!! WOO HOO!!! Your moving on along!! HOpe you feel better soon!!