Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

I can hardly wrap my brain around the fact that it's already a new year...again. It seems like time flies by so quicklly that I can't keep up.

We had a fabulous time with the Nations last night, we played games and as alwasy enjoyed their company. We had several discussions about the fact that our cruise is coming up very very soon (apparently not as soon as I had calculated, but soon none the less).

Don't have much else to say today. I still don't have a picture to post that is a current one of me at this size. Maybe I can manage to get one some time this week, but I'm not sure how often Rocky will actually be home the rest of the week. We'll see how it goes. I know I need to have pictures so that when my 40th birthday arrives and I am of course looking and feeling fabulous I want to be able to SCRAP my achievement.

I'm fixing to go check the thermostat because I'm freezing and maybe go curl up with a book until it's time to put the meatloaf together. Assuming its not to cold for the ground beef to thaw out in time. I kind of slept late today, like Rocky called and woke me up at 11. I guess I needed some rest cause it's been a long time since I slept till 11.

That's all for today......ciao baby!!

No comments: