Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reality TV...

....has never been my thing. I guess I just wasn't a believer in just how REAL it is. I say that to say that I have jumped on the bandwagon and started watching "The Biggest Loser: Couples" and I am surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. It is motivational and encouraging and seeing those people struggling with things that I myself have struggled with for all of my adult life makes them very real to me. I'm excited when they do well and sad for them when they can't seem to pull it together. They weigh in on Tuesday (well right now anyways, not sure if it stays on the same night the whole season or not it is TV ya know) and then I weigh in on Wednesday morning. It was perfect that it started the Tuesday before my first weigh in. I feel like I'm on the journey with them and it keeps me going.

Well, that's it for now, just felt like writing about something and that was what I was thinking about at the moment.

No comments: