Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Biggest Loser: Couples

I am totally hooked. Craziness! But, since I was rereading my previous post I realized that I mentioned the Biggest Loser and wanted to clarify that I know that they are losing large amounts of weight because of an unreality. Reality is that I don't have a trainer in my face 24/7 or somebody telling me what and how to eat and when and so forth. So I do know that my disappointment was unfounded. I should be happy with a 1-2 pound loss because I really do know that the healthiest way to lose weight and keep it off long term is slowly. I did get caught up in the hype of their big losses, but now my head is out of the clouds, I am on track to be happy with 1-2 pounds being a great loss and didn't want anybody being concerned that I was living in reality but expecting the results of their "unreality".

Now with all of that said, boy there were some twists and turns and some major game play going on last night. I know I would not trust one single person besides my own partner --- cause well, even though the goal should be weight loss and being healthier, there is definitely money on their minds as well. I hated to see the pink team go home, I have loved watching the dynamics of their relationship play out. I keep hoping that the purple team will get sent home, they just annoy me (to put it lightly). But, then on another note I find myself hoping that the yellow team will reconcile, although last night he mentioned that he was missing his girlfriend, so well, maybe that possibility is unreal...but you know me always hopeful for love to be alive....even on a weight loss reality show. Ridiculous maybe, but can't blame a girl for keeping hope alive.

No comments: