Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday...and I blew it...

I have abolutely no idea why I just blew it at dinner. Well, okay really I do just not sure why I allowed it to happen. I didn't want to "fix" anything for dinner just for me, so I opted for the leftover pizza, it was 3 small pieces and I ate one of them, plus the toppings off the other 2 pieces (left the crust). That was just not that great so I didn't feel very satisfied, so then I was like okay let me get a few pringles with a slice of cheese and that will help. Well, okay so that helped but then I was wanting ice cream, I just had a small bowl but still this was another lesson learned. Stick to the plan, make sure when I get hungry that what I eat is what I want and if that means I have to fix something then I have to fix something so that I'll be satisfied. I've done great the rest of the week so I won't beat myself up about it, push restart and keep going. I'll not be stopped by one mishap.

Now onto a different subject. Over at ASF there is a new scrapbooking challenge every week. I've been posting my challenges so now that this weeks is done, I'll post it also. The challenge was to make something the size of a jumbo playing card. So I made a mini layout and attached it to a magnet that we got from our doctor office that was actually a 2007 calendar. I had saved it for just such a time as this. So now this is hanging on my fridge:
Link to ASF Message Boards: http://ascrappinfriendsy.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php

Well, I suppose that is all for now. Although I just might go in the scrap room and see if I can find a picture to work for the new weekly challenge that came out this week. Not sure I have anything to work with...I really need to get some pictures printed....SOON.

God bless and have a great week. I'm hoping for mine to go quickly, we are down to 22 days till we cruise...3 weeks from tomorrow! But this time 3 weeks from now I'll be in New Orleans having a ball I'm sure!!

No comments: