Friday, January 4, 2008

Finally Friday....

.....all who know me know that I love Friday because that signals the beginning of the weekend, get through the 9 hours of work and then it's 2 days and one evening of freedom. I have a layout to work on tonight so I'm looking forward to that. I also have a mountain of laundry that needs done, it may wait till tomorrow.

I think I only sent this link to females so I can discuss that I was very very glad to see TOM (time of month) show up yesterday. Due to the recent weight gain I had been a week late for the past 2 months. I was very concerned that if I was late this month and next month then I'd have been dealing with TOM on the cruise....but it showed up exactly on time yesterday. I was so very thankful. I had prayed and asked God to help me out there and He is faithful indeed. And more about his faithfulness.....I always crave chocolate during the first 2 days of TOM, well yesterday was not bad, but then later in the evening I felt it coming on....low and behold we are checking out at walmart and what to my delight do my eyes see......the most fabulous thing......sugarless dentyne blast....CHOCO-MINT flavor! Can you say awesome?? I can...perfect fix for the craving. Rocky was even pleasantly surprised to pop one in his mouth and that first crunch was pure chocolate surprise mixed with just the right amount of mint! I am so indebted to the makers of Dentyne...now if only they'll keep making it! I told him he had to buy a pack everytime he saw it so we would never run out, ha.

It's 2:00 now and that means only another 2 hours and I'll be leaving for the day. I have an erand to run and the place is closing early today, so I gotta leave a bit early to deal with it. I wish I had a book to read for the next 2 hours, but I don't, so what shall I do? Maybe I'll head over to the gallery at ASF and peruse some layouts for some inspiration to work on the 1st challenge of the year. Christmas cookie layout here I come.

Ciao babies! Have a fabulous weekend. God bless you!!

p.s. I'ts after 2:00 and I have not gotten hungry yet, eating a biscuit at 9:15 was not a good idea when I'm trying to get my body on a more regular eating schedule. Oh well, maybe soon it'll get there.

p.s.s. It's 3:37 and my tummy just growled, I think I'm going to just let this hunger pass this time around and try to get through till about 5:30 and see if I can make that a start at a normal eating pattern, we'll see.

2 comments:

Gillian Ottaway said...

So how did it go with the not eating till 5:30? I'm intrigued!

Enjoy your weekend, eat well and be well :)

sharon said...

i am so envious of the cruise... so how are you doing? i have had great difficulty staying on track. i keep starting anew... and keep falling off! (ha)... okay.. today i will try again. hopefully you are doing better than me so that you can INSPIRE me!