Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday Hannah Michele!!!




It's hard to believe that 13 years ago the sweetest prettiest most amazing little girl came into the world and stole my heart completely. Seems like just yesterday, but its true, today is her 13th birthday. She was so excited when I talked to her this morning, even though she had to admit that she didn't really feel any different and was not happy about having to go back to school from Christmas break on her birthday, but I hope she'll make the best of her day. We are all going to El Sombrero for dinner tonight, of couse we'll make her wear "the hat" and I'll get great pictures and do fun layouts. Then on Friday she is having a sleepover and I'm sure that will be lots of fun, I'm sure that I'll go spend some time out there for that. I'm excited about seeing her interact with her friends from school.

Anyways, just wanted to do a quick post in honor of the one who I love up to the sky and back!!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Hope you had a great day!