Thursday, January 3, 2008

Food 1/3/08

7:45 a.m. - 8 ounce english toffee cappuccino

1:15 p.m. - 1 battered fish filet, 1/2 order fries & 1 hushpuppy (plus some crunchies)

****NSV**** .....I ordered the fish & fries combo, normally when you order this particular combo you get 2 tiny filets, some fries and 2 hushpuppies and maybe a few crunchies in the bottom (and we all know that is the best part), anyways today I order this same combo and what to my surprise is in the box when I open it....2 huge hot great smelling filets, with hot steaming fries, 2 hushpuppies and a BUNCH of crunchies. Oh my....but guess what I WON...I only ate half of the food and put the rest in the fridge for tomorrow. It won't taste as good tomorrow but just the joy in not eating to much makes it okay even if doesn't.

9:15 p.m. - leftover meatloaf, macnchez and peas

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Hi Robin - I didn't know you had a blog! Cool - good luck with your journey!