Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back at work...

...and finally its quiet here. In fact at this very moment I am the only one in the office. If only it could stay that way. I love having the whole dungeon to myself its very peaceful, to bad I can't change the radio station so that I can listen to KLOVE, but oh well some things I just have no control over. I would listen to it on my computer but the county has streaming music sites blocked. Ah, but I do have some CD's that have been ripped to my computer, but then I deal with not really hearing them because the speaker in the ceiling of my office is blaring MISS 103 at me. Okay, so can we say random.

It was a nice 3 day weekend. Didn't have any real plans, but the snow was fabulous on Saturday morning. It was fun and beautiful and it didn't bring ice with it, which meant that I was actually able to just enjoy the snow and didn't have to go to work. It was a nice change.

I won a $15 gift card to Bath & Body Works and so I went there on Saturday. They had a fabulous sale going on and it took me forever to decide which 5 smells of soap I wanted. I ended up with wild honeysuckle (my fave), fresh pineapple (2nd fave), sweet pea, warm vanilla sugar and pink grapefruit. I also bought 2 of the small bottles of lotion for my purse in the honeysuckle and pineapple.

After the trip to B&B Works, then I was on a hunt for shoes to go with my new outfit for dress up night on the cruise. I found the perfect pair of black velvety looking pumps (about 2&3/4 inch heel). I don't believe there are heels that are actually comfortable but I think these will work for the short amount of time I will actually have to wear them.

We are getting more excited every day about the cruise. It is so close and now that I have an outfit to wear I am only anxious about the packing. We are going down a day early and spending the night about 2 blocks from the French Quarter. I am looking forward to that because I've never really done the whole New Orleans thing. It should be interesting indeed. Last year was amazing and this year 2 of our best friends will be with us and that makes us that much more excited.

Well, people have dwindled back into the office and I guess I need to get back to work on this project on my desk, so I'll go for now. Maybe later some other random thought will cross my mind that I find worthy to post. Never can tell with me.

No comments: